Rana Boulos places small data files called cookies on your device to ensure that the Site functions
properly, to track how you use our Site, to improve our Site and your user experience, and to tailor our
Site to your interests. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device
when you visit the Site. They enable the Site to record and/or remember your actions and preferences.
Rana Boulos uses the following cookies on our Site:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around
the Site and use its features. These cookies will be placed on your device and used even if you
• Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Site (e.g.,
which pages you go to most often) to improve how the Site work.
• Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember the choices that you make
(e.g., language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
• Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver online advertisements on and
off the Site that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the
number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the
advertising campaigns. The cookies remember that you have visited the site and this
information may be shared with other organizations, e.g., advertisers.
• The cookies used by Rana Boulos are either first party or third-party cookies. First party cookies
like the ones used when you log in to your account, are set by Rana Boulos and share the same
domain. Third party cookies, on the other hand, are stored by third party providers and
organizations with different domains.
on your device until you delete them or they expire (called persistent cookies).
• Opt-out: You may opt out from being subscribed to our site at any time.